Prescription and Compounding Pharmacy
Preston Prescription compounding pharmacy works with physicians and their patients to provide customized medications. Our experienced compounding pharmacists and technicians undergo ongoing training to stay current on compounding issues and technology. We always search for creative solutions to medication issues, and we are willing to research your issues to provide the best solutions.
Before large pharmaceutical companies started producing one-size-fits-all medications, drug compounding was the standard. Doctors maintained personal relationships with their patients. They knew what their individual needs were and they prepared custom medications accordingly.Today’s standardized drugs do not always meet the needs of all patients, and doctors and patients are again realizing the benefits of professional compounding.
We can prepare:
- Customized prescription dosages
- Unique dosage forms, such as gels, suppositories, ointments, sprays, chewables, and lollipops.
- Dye-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, or alcohol-free medications.
- Combined compounded medications for easier administration.
- Medications not commercially available.
- Veterinary pet med compounds
- Unit dose packaging is available for a nominal fee, advantages include
- BLISTER PACKAGING IS A SAFETY BENEFIT BY REDUCING CHANCES OF MISSED DOSES
- OR DOUBLE DOSES-- YOU KNOW WHETHER YOU TOOK YOUR MEDICATIONS OR NOT
- VERY EASY TO TAKE SMALL AMOUNTS OF PILLS WITH YOU FOR SHORT VISITS AND OUTINGS
- CONVENIENT TO USE AND EASY TO MANAGE TAKING DIFFERENT PILLS AT BREAKFAST, LUNCH, EVENING AND BEDTIME
- FEEL FREE TO CALL OUR PHARMACIST, DENISE STILES-YOUNT, FOR MORE INFO @ 904/725-1616